Homemade birthday party games -Stack of balloons
Homemade birthday party games – Make a tower of balloons:
Hi friends, today i am going to share you a game, that can be made at home, and played at birthday party. This game can be played by kids as well as adult. This game will check, How much you are master in making balance. Lets check…
- Two way sticking tap
- Stop watch
How To Play:
- This is a one minute game and it can be played by any numbers of participants, either simultaneously or individually.
- First take some balloons, without air,
- Now when game jockey starts the game, Participants has to take balloon, Blow air into it, and have to arrange vertically as shown in the image.
- For sticking balloons, participants have to use two way sticking taps,
- This process will continue till one minute. Every time participants has to blow the balloon by mouth and stack it on top of other balloon.
- Rule 1: Participants can use one one piece of sticking tap in between balloons, If you decide rule to use as many taps as they want, then also there is no problem, as due to weight of sticking tap, probability of falling balloons is more.
- Modification: If you want to play this game with kids then you can use pre-blown balloons, and cut pieces of ticking tap.
Winner of Homemade birthday party games – Stack of balloons:
- In this game winner is only one, whose balloon tower height is highest, That means if one tower is having 10 balloons and having height of 2 feet, and if other is having 9 balloons with the height of 2.1 feet,then he/she is the winner. Cheers…
Must check other birthday party games:
- Kids birthday party games – Cotton face
- One minute game – put polo in the stick
- Birthday party games – Blow out the balloons
Click here to join our group, having more than 3700 members.